Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nonprofit Connect - Another Great Resource for Kansas City Nonprofits

As a few of my recent posts have pointed out, Kansas City is blessed with a fantastic nonprofit sector that is well-supported by its generous citizens. I thought I'd point our loyal readers to another great resource for Kansas City nonprofits - Nonprofit Connect. As a professional in the nonprofit sector, I have found the educational seminars and networking opportunities provided by Nonprofit Connect to be an invaluable asset to me and my work here at the BBB. This blog is the direct result of information I received from Nonprofit Connect's 2009 Philanthropy Midwest Conference. I already have this year's conference (November 8-9) on my calendar.

If you are involved with the nonprofit sector here in Kansas City, I suggest that you explore how Nonprofit Connect can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment