Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Fantastic Business Collaboration

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer."


-Abraham Lincoln
I love it when businesses collaborate for the good of their industry and the people they serve.  I'm also an avowed beer snob who prefers craft brews to anything that comes in an aluminum can or whose name graces a NASCAR racing suit. 

So you can imagine my delight to see that two of my favorite small craft breweries collaborating to produce what I can only imagine will be a fantastic product.
This is very good news for the Kansas City business community.  And even better news for those of us who like good beer.

Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment